Abus MoDrop MIPS metallic copper
For MORE SAFETY
The ABUS MoDrop MIPS masters any terrain and any riding style and always makes you want more.
The mountain bike helmet is the best companion für big mountain days, experiences on the trail or just gemütliche family outings. Equipped with our MTB-specific adjustment system and TriVider harness distributors, this helmet offers many features that increase comfort. When downhill, the height-adjustable, umbrella-like visor protects against falling branches. In a fall, this can also prevent direct impact with the face.
An additional safety is given by the MIPS impact protection. This is to protect the brain especially when the cyclist in the fall schräg with the head hits. This exposes the brain to strong rotational movements that can lead to serious brain injuries. With MIPS, a movable low-friction plastic shell is integrated into the helmet, which ensures that the rotation is reduced and the head is better protected.
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a permanent connection of the outer shell with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system für the adjustment to the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
- Side-adjustable, non-slip TriVider webbing spreader
- Molded-in bottom shell for added durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with QUIN fall detection chip sold separately
- GoggFit: device that allows a goggle to be fixed in place when the athlete does not need it during the ride
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain especially when the cyclist hits his head hard during the fall
- Ventilation: for this type of helmet excellent ventilation through 6 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Fly net: comprehensive protection against insects