Cane Creek 40-Series headset bottom EC49/30
Only the lower part of the headset is supplied. Please order the upper part separately!
The all-new 40-Series is the workhorse of the Cane Creek line-up. The series includes all the features necessary for a durable and lightweight headset and represents the perfect balance of performance and durability at a reasonable price. Designed by Cane Creek in Fletcher, NC.
- 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Extra machined to save weight
- Innovative clip-seal technology seals the entire upper component and includes the compression ring to reduce the number of individual parts
- High-quality, low-friction seal on fork cone
- Durable steel fork cone
- Reliable sealed black-oxide bearings
- All internal parts are compatible with those of the 10, 40 and 110 series
- S.H.I.S.: EC/49/30/H12/K
- Type lower part: EC - External Cup
- Lower head tube inner diameter: 49.61 mm
- Fork cone seat diameter: 30.015 mm
- lower headroom: 12 mm
- bottom bearing: black oxide, sealed
- Weight: 99 g
- Size: 1.5'' to 1 1/8''
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Color: black
|Fork steerer tube||1 1/8 inch Ahead|
|For bottom steerer tube dimension||30 (1 1/8 inch)|
|Material Feed||6061 aluminum|