e.thirteen LG1 Race Carbon Crank - 73 mm - Black
The LG1 of the fourth generation is like its predecessors World Cup tested and offers maximum performance at absolutely low weight. The crank arms are made of robust hollow-formed full carbon. The crank axle connection unit on the non-drive side offers the option for easy chainline adjustment and on the drive side, the LG1 Race Carbon has an integrated crank puller. Included are the Quick Connect lockring, chainline spacer, bottom bracket installation tool and chainring..
- Very lightweight carbon crank .
- Integrated crank puller .
- 30mm oversize axle
- APS Adjuster for easy adjustment of bearing clearance .
- P3 Connect crank link for perfect surface fit between axle and crank arm .
- Crank width: 73 mm
- Crank length: 165, 170, 175mm
- Weight: 487 g (with 32 teeth chainring)
- Delivery without chainring!
|Crank arm length||165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm|
|Bolt circle||E.thirteen Direct Mount|