Hope F22 Pedals - black
The F22 Flat pedal is designed for better stability, shoe support and grip. With over 10 years of experience. The F22 is the next evolution of Hope Technology's flat pedals..
- Larger concave dome profile for stable foot hold and superior traction feel, .
- Asymmetrical and tapered shape for the right balance between foot stability and clearance on tight trails and in ruts .
- Longer and adjustable pins with a unique hexagonal surface for added grip .
- Improved concavity with shorter pins in the center of the platform .
- Reversed loading on the pins so there is less chance of snagging or loosening on the trail
- Proven innards from the F20 remain intact .
- Internal and external seals prevent the ingress of dirt and debris .
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable
- Revised axle design for improved strength and impact resistance .
- Material: 2014 T6 aluminum (body), CrMo steel (axle)
- Size: 105 x 102 mm
- Bearings: Three cartridge bearings and one IGUS bushing
- Pins: 11 per side
- Weight: 360 g per pair
|Storage||Industrial bearings, Plain bearing|