MRP 1X v3 chain guide
The new X1 V3 chain guide is MRP's newest and most efficient solution for chain retention in enduro and all mountain riding.
The new guide carriage provides a cleaner look and keeps chains in the guide even more precisely and silently.
- Available for all mounting types
- Guide carriage height adjustable
- Softer material in the carriage for smooth running of the chain
- Milled backplate with cutouts (aluminum)
- No special tools needed (just a 4mm hex socket)
- Compatible with 1 speed drive system.
- ISCG-05 - Direct Mount (with MRP Backplate)
- Direct Mount (front derailleur mount)
- Carbon Direct Mount (front derailleur mount)
- BB Mount (bottom bracket)
- S3 Mount
|Number of chain rings||1-fold|
|Gradation||26 teeth, 27 teeth, 28 teeth, 29 teeth, 30 teeth, 31 teeth, 32 teeth, 33 Teeth, 34 teeth, 35 teeth, 36 teeth, 37 teeth, 38 teeth|
|Fastening||Direct mount, Inner bearing (BB), ISCG 05|