Peaty´s Holeshot BioFibre Tubeless Tyre Sealant - 120 ml
Developed in collaboration with World Cup mechanics and world champion racers. Peaty's Holeshot Tubeless sealant is enriched with biodegradable fibers and sealing particles to ensure a fast and reliable seal. The water-based sealant is ammonia-free, non-hazardous and lasts up to 6 months in the tire in temperate climates*. It does not clump in the tire and washes out easily. The biodegradable fibers and particles combine with the fast-reacting latex to form a clot (like the platelets in our blood) that quickly and effectively seals holes and cracks up to 6mm..
- Biodegradable sealing fibers .
- Biodegradable platelets .
- CO2 compatible
- Seals holes up to 6 mm
- Operating pressure: 15 to 120 psi
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Seals porous tires and bead/rim gaps .
- Sicherheitsdatenblatt: Download
|Filling quantity||120 ml|