Peaty´s Holeshot CO2 Tyre Inflator - Road & Gravel (16 g) - Violet
We all know that a straight line is the fastest line! That's why Peaty's has bent its Holeshot CO2 tire filler straight and not at 90 degrees. This straight line design allows for faster airflow for quick inflation and causes less stress on your tubeless valves because the valve is actuated straight and not at a 90-degree angle.
It's as small and lightweight as possible, so it's easy to carry in your bag, backpack or attach to your bike. Made from CNC-machined 6061 aluminum, with a patent-pending valve design, the details of Peaty's air pump heads have been meticulously crafted - from the exact rubber compound of the O-rings to the fantastic Chris King anodized colors. Peaty's also put the same attention to detail and quality into making a high quality CO2 cartridge sleeve. Far from being a cheap neoprene strip, the anti-freeze sleeve is made of temperature-resistant silicone and has a unique closed surface that prevents your hand from freezing to the cartridge no matter how you hold it - even without gloves.
- Available in 12 Chris King colors .
- Unique, patent-pending, compact, linear design for maximum airflow .
- Simply push down to fill
- Unique, closed Freeze Protector Sleeve prevents your hands from freezing, even without gloves .
- Each kit includes 1x inflator head, 2x CO2 cartridges and 1x Freeze Protector Sleeve .
- Please read all instructions before first use .
- Make sure the CO2 gas is fully discharged after each use by pressing the head against a hard, temperature-resistant surface several times
- Fits all 16 g / 25 g threaded cartridges
- Always use the included CO2 sleeve to protect hands from extreme cold when inflating .
- Always carry CO2 cartridges separately from the inflation head to prevent accidental discharge during transport .
- Do not use with CO2 cartridges over 25 g .
- If multiple CO2 cartridges are used in one application, wait 30 seconds between charges to prevent ice formation in the inflation head .
- Do not remove the CO2 cartridge until it is completely empty .
- Check that the CO2 gas is fully discharged after each use by pressing the head against a hard, temperature-resistant surface several times .
- Do not expose the CO2 cartridge to heat, do not store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C), and do not store in closed vehicles .
- Make sure to wear gloves when inflating to avoid injury .
- The inflation head and CO2 cartridge become very cold / icy when the CO2 gas is expelled. Do not unscrew the spent cartridge until it has warmed up enough to touch .
- Store out of reach of children .
|Material Feed||Aluminum, Rubber|