POC Otocon Race MIPS - Hydrogen White/Uranium Black Matt
The Otocon Race MIPS gives new meaning to the concept of lightweight full face helmet. This well-ventilated helmet weighs less than 750 g and features integrated safety technologies such as the Mips® safety system, a twICEme® NFC medical ID chip and a RECCO® reflector. The dual-material liner combines high durability and low weight to provide all-day comfort and protection. The Race-Lock fit adjustment system, integrated ventilation channels and removable cheek pads provide added comfort and security, whether on fast-paced downhill rides, steep climbs or during the liaison stages of enduro races.
- Aramid fiber bridges Breakaway visor Innovative ventilation channels Removable cheek pads
- MIPS The Mips safety system helps reduce the rotational motion of certain impact situations.
- twICEme® NFC Medical ID Chip The twICEme® NFC Medical ID Chip gives first responders access to important medical data and emergency contacts.
- RECCO® reflector A RECCO® reflector makes it easier for emergency responders to locate the device in the event of a disaster.
- Lined with two materials EPP protection in the lower part of the helmet for durability and sustainability, EPS in the upper part for a low weight.
- Injection molded liner The lower part of the liner features an injection molded cage for added strength and stability.
- Aramid bridges Aramid fiber reinforced areas inside the helmet to improve structural stability and increase penetration protection.
- Polycarbonate shell Polycarbonate outer shell provides exceptional durability.
- Race Lock Integrated Race Lock adjustment system for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Breakaway visor The patented Breakaway visor detaches from the helmet in the event of a fall to protect the neck from injury. A GoPro can be attached to the smooth underside.
- Highly air permeable Optimized ventilation system that directs airflow through the helmet for comfort at high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads Cheek pads can be easily removed while riding, for better ventilation during the uphill between enduro race stages.
- Removable grille The grille in the chin guard protects the face against mud splashes. It can be easily removed for better air circulation in warm, dry conditions.§