SON Edelux DC 170 -headlight for e-bikes - black anodized
The new Edelux DC 170 is approved for all common pedelec systems (up to 25 km/h) between 5 and 15 volts.
An illuminance of 170 lux and a wide and uniform light field allow good visibility both at close range and in the distance.
The aluminum housing looks good, is extremely durable, and provides good cooling and efficiency for the LED.
Optimal heat dissipation.
The high-power LED is soldered to a copper heat sink, which in turn sits directly on the aluminum housing: best heat conduction guaranteed.
Membrane ventilation system.
Thanks to the innovative ventilation membrane, the inside of the headlamp is protected against water and dust.
Flexible connection technology.
Convenient and flexible connection technology for various cables: the cable can be easily and directly clamped to the headlight, without stripping.
Wide and uniform light field.
Wide and uniform illumination with "IQ-TEC" reflector from Busch & Müller.
An anti-reflective glass.
An anti-reflective glass instead of plastic disc lets already new the light through better. Aging and scratching are also not a problem.
- 6 watts | 170 lux .
- Water and dust protected by the membrane ventilation system .
- New connection technology for various cables: the cable can be easily and directly clamped to the headlamp, without stripping the insulation .
- Large-area and uniform illumination with "IQ-TEC" reflector from Busch & Müller .
- Optimal cooling of the LED by copper heat sink .
- without cable
- black anodized
- For 5 to 15 volts direct current (DC)
- Not suitable for Neodrives V2 and V5 batteries
- Power consumption: 6 watts
- Brightness: approx. 170 lux
- Weight: 70 g
- StVZO approval
|Material Feed||Aluminum, Plastic|
|Max. luminosity (lx)||170|