Spank Oozy Trail 395+ Boost MS rear wheel 29 inch 32-hole 148 mm - black
The Spank OOZY Trail 395+ wheels are designed for aggressive MTB trail riding and offer a durable and reliable component for mountain bikes.
The Spank Oozy 395+ rear wheel is designed for high performance. It features a rugged aluminum rim construction, designed for high load and speed on trails. The Shotpeen finish gives the wheels extra stiffness for rough rides and increased durability. In this case, Spank has combined the Ooozy 395+ rim with a Spank Hex J-Type hub.
- Extremely wide rim optimized for trail and all-mountain use .
- Radial flex for increased traction and comfort .
- Optimized for plus-sized tires, yet easily compatible with a variety of modern, large-volume tire options
- Shotpeen finish increases durability and longevity .
- Waved rim core provides exceptional strength, making the rim stiffer and allowing the rim to be wider without additional material
- Tubeless Ready
- BeadBite technology
- OohBah™ rim profile
- Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Tire width: 2.3"-3.0"
- Rim diameter: 29"
- Spokes: 3-way crossed .
- Holes: 32, negative offset
- Internal width: 35 mm
- Outer width: 39.5 mm
- Profile height: 22 mm
- Hub: Spank HEX J-TYPE BOOST 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub: Microspline
- Valve bore: Presta
- Weight: approx. 1153 g
- ERD: 591 mm
- ETRTO (mm): 622 x 35
The term OohBah describes Spank's exclusive rim profile that uses special construction to better dissipate the flow of forces that occur, thus avoiding dents. In addition, the wall can be adjusted in various places to design the rim lighter without losing stability.
BeadBite creates an improved seal between the rim bed and tire bead, so that no air can escape, no matter how much the tire moves. It also ensures that the tire bead is firmly anchored to the rim bed and can not slip.
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Brake system||Disc brake|
|Number of holes||32|
|Rim type||Clincher rim tubeless compatible|
|Disc recording||IS2000 - 6-hole|
|Bike World||Mountain Bike World|
|Pinion mount||Micro spline|
|HR installation standard||12 x 148 mm TA|
|Material Feed||MGR Dynamal Alloy|