SRAM DB8 hydraulic disc brake - Black
DB8 is our simple, robust, powerful brake for riders who prefer to use mineral oil. The lever is designed with proven lever technologies and features easy adjustment access and superior ergonomic comfort. The caliper is based on our high-end downhill brake and uses the same pads..
- The lever is based on the Level brake platform .
- Grip width adjustment with tool .
- MatchMaker X clamp .
- Lengths: VR: 950 mm | HR: 1800 mm length .
- The 4-piston caliper is based on the proven code caliper architecture .
- Uses existing Code brake pads .
- Comparable power to Code .
- For use with SRAM Mineral Oil Bleed Kit only .
Delivered without brake rotors.
|Handlebar clamping dimension||22.2 mm|
|Mounting page||Left, Right|