Thomson Elite X4 Stem 31.8mm - 1.5 Inch
Thomson stems are made from one piece of extruded aircraft aluminum, with no welds or glued joints. They have extremely high stability and robustness and their torsional stiffness improves the steering response of any bike.
- Clamp weight-reduced and with knee-friendly, rounded corners
- Traditional head tube clamping
- Light enough for cross country and road cycling
- the most durable stem can also be used for freeride and downhill without hesitation
- The best combination of weight and durability
- Angle: 0°
- Head tube clamp: 1.5''
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8 mm
- Color: black
- Length and weight: 45 mm / 169 g, 75 mm / 177 g, 95 mm / 185 g
|Handlebar clamping dimension||31.8 mm|
|Length||45 mm, 75 mm, 95 mm|
|Stem angle||0 degrees|