Thomson Elite X4 Trail stem 31.8mm - black
The Elite X4 stem is built from 50mm down with no taper - super stiff and therefore perfect for hard trails, freerides or just stomping.
Thomson stems are made from one piece of extruded aircraft aluminum, with no welds or glued joints. They feature extremely high strength and robustness, and their torsional rigidity improves the steering response of any bike.
- Clamp weight-reduced and with knee-friendly, rounded corners
- Traditional head tube clamping
- Light enough for cross country and road cycling
- the most durable stem can also be used for freeride and downhill without hesitation!
- The best combination of weight and durability
- Angle: 0°
- Head tube clamp: 1 1/8''
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8 mm
- Color: black
- Length and weight: 40 mm / 155 g, 50 mm / 175 g, 60 mm / 200 g
|Handlebar clamping dimension||31.8 mm|
|Length||40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm|
|Stem angle||0 degrees|