Topeak Mountain TT_G Twin Turbo Air Pump 4 bar
The Mountain TT_G ''Twin Turbo'' with a large analog easy to read pressure gauge pumps up large volume MTB tires just as easily as gravel tires with high pressure. Thanks to the innovative TwinTurbo technology, a lot of time and energy is saved during pumping by the pump compressing the air while pulling and expelling it at high pressure while pushing to save a lot of time and energy. Air-tight connection with the valve by clamping lever made of fiberglass composite.
- Power rating: 4 bar / 60 psi
- Aluminum (cylinder)
- Fiberglass composite (handle & clamp lever)
- Easy to read and 1'' large analog pressure gauge
- Volume / stroke 91 cc (pull & push)
- Fits Presta, Schrader & Dunlop valves with integrated protective cap and clamping lever
- TT ''TwinTurbo Technology''
- Side frame holder
- Dimensions: 25.3 x 4.9 x 4 cm
- Weight: 227 g
|Material||Aluminium, Fiberglass Composite|