Abus Moventor 2.0 MIPS metallic copper
SECURITY ON RIDGE TRAILS
Strong climbs, high-speed racing attacks, all-day adventures: "Down-country" is action-packed and therefore the demand on equipment also increases.
Down-country is all about: go up fast, go down fast and repeat. The Moventor 2.0 MIPS is almost perfect für the claims of mountain bikers. The MTB helmet is lightweight, well loaded and has a deeper fit that gives more protection at the back of the head. When the trail points down, the ten air inlets and nine air outlets provide good ventilation. In addition to the variety of thoughtful features for the Geländeeinsatz has the MIPS model über an impact protection. This is intended to protect the brain especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground hard during a fall. This exposes the brain to strong rotational movements that can lead to serious brain injuries. With MIPS, a movable low-friction plastic shell is integrated into the helmet, which ensures that the rotation is reduced and the head is better protected.
- Multi-Shell In-Mold for a permanent connection of the outer shell with the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system für the adjustment to the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
- Side adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Molded-in lower shell for added durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with QUIN fall detection chip sold separately
- MIPS: impact protection that protects the brain especially when the cyclist hits the head hard during a fall
- GoggFit: device that allows to fix a goggle when the athlete does not need it during the ride
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets