Cane Creek 10-Series headset bottom ZS56/40
This item only includes the lower component!
The 10 series has the look and feel of the class leading 40 series but comes slightly more simply machined and with less expensive materials. Designed with the idea of allowing the upgrade to the higher-end series, the 10 Series shares the same dimensions on the inside as the higher-end headsets.
- 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Lightweight polymer fork cone
- Lightweight polymer compression ring
- All internal parts are compatible with 10 series, 40 series and 110 series parts
- S.H.I.S.: ZS56/40/H4/K
- Type lower part: ZS - ZeroStack
- Lower head tube inner diameter: 55.95 mm
- Fork cone inner diameter: 39.79 mm
- type fork cone: polymer, sealed
- lower height: 4 mm
- bottom bearing: black oxide
- Weight: 35.35 g
- Size: 1.5''
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Color: black
|Fork steerer tube||1.5 inch Ahead, Tapered|
|For bottom steerer tube dimension||40 (onepointfive)|
|Material Feed||6061 aluminum|