POC Coron Air MIPS - Hydrogen White
The Coron Air MIPS is designed to provide all-day protection for peak performance. The helmet is designed according to POC's Whole Helmet Concept™ to provide the highest level of comfort, fit and performance, optimized for all-day use. Features such as optimized ventilation channels ensure that airflow is maximized at both low and high speeds, making the helmet an ideal choice for enduro rides. The full face helmet has been updated with the Mips protection system, providing enhanced protection against rotational forces in the event of an impact. The helmet's custom molded ear chambers are designed to minimize the negative effects on balance and hearing that can be associated with wearing a full-face helmet. A fiberglass shell and EPP liner ensure impact resistance, durability and light weight. Developed in collaboration with POC Team athletes Martin Söderström and Robin Wallner, the Coron Air MIPS provides reliable protection that the pros trust.
- Breakaway helmet visor Innovative ventilation channels Removable cheek pads
- MIPS The Mips safety system helps reduce the rotational motion of certain impact situations.
- Multi-impact liner The EPP liner provides flexible impact protection.
- Fiberglass shell The fiberglass outer shell provides exceptional durability.
- Breakaway visor The breakaway visor detaches from the helmet in the event of a fall to protect the neck from injury.
- Innovative ventilation Innovative ventilation channels keep the head cool at high and low speeds.
- Removable cheek pads Easily removable cheek pads make it easy for medical professionals to safely remove the helmet in the event of an injury.
- Ear chambers Special ear chambers have a positive effect on balance and hearing when wearing a full-face helmet.