Rotor Hawk crank arms - black
The new Hawk 1-speed crankset with maximum modularity: crankshaft, crank arms and rubber bumper sets can be individually combined by you, perfectly complemented by a wide range of Direct Mount chainrings in the oval Q-ring variant or alternatively as round NoQ-Rings. The Hawk is compatible with almost all bottom bracket standards on the market and covers three different axle lengths. It sets new standards in mountain bike technology and has been developed strictly according to the specifications for maximum stiffness with minimum weight. The weight of a complete Hawk 175mm crankset with 30Z chainring is only around 665g!
Coloured rubber bumpers protect the crank arms from damage when off-road. Both crank arms can be easily replaced and the Hawk thus adapted to different operating conditions. All that is required is an 8mm hex key.
- CNC machined from 7055 aluminium
- Crank arm lengths in mm: 165, 170, 175
- Crankshaft, bottom bracket and crank arm protectors sold separately
- Compatible with Rotor Q-Ring as well as NoQ-Ring direct mount chainrings
- Weight: 665 g / 175 mm length
- Q-factor: 164 mm / 170 mm Boost / 179 mm DH
- Chainline: 49.5mm / 52.5mm Boost
|Compatibility||9-fold, 10-fold, 11-fold|
|Crank arm length||175 mm|
|Bolt circle||Rotor Direct Mount|