SON Edelux II-DC-for 6 to 75 Volt LED spotlight-silver polished
It is becoming increasingly rare for dynamo lighting systems to be used on pedelecs; instead, the headlight and tail light are supplied with direct current from the drive battery. Dynamo headlights are generally not suitable for DC operation, but rear lights are.
- For voltages from 5.5 to 8 volts DC - direct current
- Current consumption approx. 600 mA
- brightness approx. 80 lux
- suitable for drives with 6 V DC output (e.g. Bosch Active and Performance, Shimano Steps)
- not suitable for very low current limit (Bosch Classic)
- Switching on headlight and taillight is done here on the display of the drive, therefore the Edelux II DC 6 Volt has no switch and taillight output
- with coaxial connection cable length 140 cm
We give a 5-year warranty on the function of our hub dynamos, headlights, taillights and wheels from the date of purchase from a specialist dealer.
The warranty does not apply to damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper use or force (such as an accident).
In the event of a warranty claim, we will repair the product at our discretion or replace it with an equivalent product.
We will also carry out the re-spoking of a defective hub dynamo in the event of a warranty claim at our expense.
Further claims are excluded.
Your statutory warranty rights remain unaffected.
To make a claim under the warranty, please contact your specialist dealer.