Spank 350 Vibrocore MS rear wheel 29 inch 32-hole 150/157 mm - black
Due to the low rim profile and the wide inner diameter, the Spank 350 wheels have high radial flex, which improves traction and comfort. At the same time, they have a high lateral stiffness and high torsional strength - also thanks to the negative offset spoke holes. The Spank 350 rims were combined in this wheel with high-quality Hex J-Type hubs
The 350 Vibrocore wheels feature the Vibrocore foam, which on the one hand filters vibrations, but in the wheel is particularly suitable for hard terrain and ensures high robustness. In addition, this extends the life of the wheels.
- Optimized for use in trail, freeride, all-mountain, enduro and downhill
- Radial flex for increased traction and comfort
- Vibrocore™ reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, improves ride comfort and extends the life of the rim
- Low tread depth of 16.5 mm and wide outer width of 35 mm improve radial compliance and traction, while reducing negative feedback to the rider
- Shotpeen finish increases durability and longevity
- Tubeless Ready
- BeadBite technology
- OohBah™ rim profile
- Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy
- Tire width: 2.0"-2.6"
- Rim diameter: 29"
- Spokes: 3-way crossed
- Holes: 32, negative offset
- Internal width: 30.5 mm
- Outer width: 35 mm
- Profile height: 17 mm
- Hub: Spank HEX J-TYPE 12 x 150 mm (incl. 12 x 157 mm adapter)
- Free wheel: Microspline
- Valve bore: Presta
- Weight: approx. 1182 g
- ERD: 602 mm
- ETRTO (mm): 622 x 30.5
Vibrocore™ is a proprietary, biodegradable, complex foam core that reduces vibration. The low-density, pressurized core performs a similar function to soft tissue inside bone, increasing internal wall thickness and absorbing vibration. Furthermore, it increases the torsional strength and durability of the rim, which means long life at a remarkably low weight. Vibrocore allows modern rim designs with thinner wall thicknesses in some cases, without negatively affecting the strength and load capacity.
The term OohBah describes Spank's exclusive rim profile, which through special construction better dissipates the occurring force flows and thus avoids dents. In addition, the wall can be adjusted in various places to design the rim lighter without losing stability.
BeadBite creates an improved seal between the rim bed and tire bead, so that no air can escape, no matter how much the tire moves. It also ensures that the tire bead is firmly anchored to the rim bed and can not slip.
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Brake system||Disc brake|
|Number of holes||32|
|Rim type||Clincher rim tubeless compatible|
|Disc recording||IS2000 - 6-hole|
|Pinion mount||Micro spline|
|Rear installation standard||12 x 150 mm TA|