Identiti Rebate 1420 Jump Disc rigid fork 24/26 inch - 20mm axle
Identiti has developed a street and dirtjump fork with the specification that it follows the style of BMX rigid forks, but still fits for MTB.
This fork comes with disc brake mounts and a 20mm thru axle! V-brakes can be mounted with optional clamps that can be ordered.
- Material: Premium 4130 CrMo steel with steep sloping crown
- Lightweight but very stable fork legs, butted
- Internally and externally machined head tube for even higher stiffness at low weight
- 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined
- Size: 24 and 26''
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8''
- Installation height: 425 mm
- Lead (rake): 36.7 mm
- Dropout: 20 mm thru axle, comes with conversion kit from 20 mm to 14 mm BMX standard, includes lightweight CNC machined 14 mm BMX dropouts
- Brake mount: IS2000 disc brakes
- Weight: 1619 g (incl. hollow axle and axle nuts)
- Color: black
- max. brake disc size: 180 mm
|Impeller size||24 inch, 26 inch|
|Fork steerer tube||1 1/8 inch Ahead|
Customers also purchased