Identiti Rebate Jump Fork Disc rigid fork 24/26 - black
Identiti has developed a street and dirtjump fork with the specification that it follows the style of BMX rigid forks, but still fits for MTB.
This fork comes with disc brake mounts. V-brakes can be mounted with optional clamps. With standard 10mm dropouts.
- 'Unicrown' BMX style jump fork.
- Premium 4130 CrMo steel with steeply sloping crown
- Lightweight but very stable fork legs, butted
- Internally and externally machined head tube for even higher stiffness at low weight
- 6 mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined
- normal 10 mm dropouts
- Spring fork corrected installation height
- Optional v-brake clamps for 24 or 26''
- Size: 24 or 26''
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8''
- Installation height: 425 mm
- Rake: 36.7 mm
- Failure ends: 10 mm CNC machined
- Brake mount: IS 2000
- Weight: 1419 g
- Color: black
- max. brake disc size: 180 mm
|Impeller size||24 inch, 26 inch|
|Fork steerer tube||1 1/8 inch Ahead|
Customers also purchased
"Sehr robuste Downhillgabel"
passt perfekt in meinen Transition Klunker und ermöglicht den Einbau einer Scheibenbremse. Top Produkt.