Columbus Futura Adventure 28 inch fork 1 1/8''-1 1/2'', PM Disc - Black Matt
Columbus wanted to give themselves a very special travel companion on the occasion of their 100th anniversary. Whether wide roads, trails or ultra-marathons, Futura Adventure is the answer to the most ambitious explorers. The MTB-derived fork allows it to be fitted to the most advanced custom travel frames in titanium, aluminium and steel as well as hardtail mountain bike geometries. The new features are impressive: Multi-rake system, internal dynamo passage, eyelets for bikepacking and 15 mm Boost thru axle. The surprising load capacity also benefits from the adaptable rake, which allows you to fine-tune the ride according to the type of terrain and luggage. The 110 mm installation standard ensures maximum compatibility with MTB groupsets and wheels and increases stability in use. In addition, the predisposition for "dynamo" hubs guarantees the most extreme adventurers the possibility of charging their devices at any time during the ride, without ever stopping in search of energy. In short, Futura Adventure is the latest addition, but she can't wait to go!
- Material: T700S Carbon aser & HFM Monocoque
- Finish: UD
- Failure ends: Carbon
- Fork steerer: Tapered 1 1/8'' - 1 1/2''
- Stem length: 300 mm
- Installation height: 470 mm
- Installation width: 15 x 110 mm Boost
- Lead: 45/50 mm
- Fork crown: 56 mm
- Tire clearance: up to max. 29 x 3.0''
- Slack axle: thru axle 15 mm (included)
- Brake mount: flat mount
- Maximum brake disc size: 180 mm
- Cable routing: Internal for brake and dynamo
- Support capacity: 3 kg per side (When using all three eyelets)
|Impeller size||29 inch|
|Fork steerer tube||Tapered|