SON Edelux II LED headlight for hub dynamosWith a brand-new light-emitting diode and the reflector newly developed by lighting technology... more
SON Edelux II LED headlight for hub dynamos
With a brand-new light-emitting diode and the reflector newly developed by lighting technology specialists Busch and Müller, the Edelux II literally puts its five-year-old brother in the shade. The light field is twice as wide, even better focused in the distance and has a uniformly illuminated near field, which starts close to the front wheel (see pictures).
The graphic on the left (light distribution on the road viewed from above) shows an evenly bright area of about 2 m to 20 m to the front, which makes it possible to detect obstacles in the distance even at high speeds early. At the top, the light cone is well dimmed, which makes oncoming traffic participants happy.
The solid housing of the Edelux II made of aluminum ensures mechanical durability and is watertight finished with a scratch-resistant, anti-glare glass. The magnetic ring allows comfortable switching, even with gloves. For connection to the hub dynamo, the proven SON coaxial cable is used.
The LED sits on a copper heat sink, which is bolted directly to the headlight housing. This perfect cooling is a prerequisite for good efficiency and a long service life.
Cable length 140 cm: plug enclosed loose
Cable length 60 cm: for mounting on clevis, ready for connection
Cable length 36 cm: for Brompton, ready for connection, headlight bracket Brompton Original
- upwards dimmed light cone
- waterproof, with scratch-resistant and anti-glare glass
- Bulb: 3 Watt high power LED (> 100 lm / W)
- Test mark: ~~~ K 607
- Supply line: coaxial cable, PVC-free, Ø 3 mm diameter,
- Cable length 36 cm, 60 cm, ready for connection to SON, alternatively 140 cm with loose cable lugs
- Tail light connection: 2.8 mm flat plug and ring cable lug (enclosed)
- Switch: switching ring with magnet, reed contact
- Functions: Light sensor automatic, condenser parking light
- Seal: two O-rings, electronics shed
- Housing: Aluminum 6082 T6
- Included: with stainless steel lamp holder, cultivation reflector and connection material
- Weight: 85 g (without accessories)
- Headlamp, front reflector
On the function of our hub dynamos, headlights, taillights and wheels we give a 5-year warranty from purchase in stores.
The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper use or use of force (eg accident).
In the case of warranty, we will repair the product at our discretion or replace it with an equivalent product.
We also carry out the re-spoking of a defective hub dynamo at our expense in the warranty case.
Further claims are excluded.
Your statutory warranty rights remain unaffected.
To claim the warranty, please contact your dealer.
|Luminous Intensity||100 lux|
Supplier number: 680605
Sorry, there is no entry at this time