Continental Xynotal Trail TL-Ready E-25 Falt Endurance black / black skin - 60-622
Specialist for hardpack and dry conditions.
Inset, linearly arranged shoulder lugs for taxable and soft transitions. Thus, a high limit range can be achieved predictably and safely.
Precise positive profile with numerous contact areas promise a harmonious ride and high grip on hard and slightly loose surfaces.
Precise slopes in the direction of rotation provide a harmonious and easy running. Advantage: low rolling resistance and improved grip on hard surfaces.
- 3/180 tpi trail casing for high resistance and puncture protection .
- Tire compound with BlackChili
- Tubeless Ready capable - optimized foot area for reliable sealing .
- Foldable aramid core
- Cross weave prevents cuts and slashing .
Focus on durability with good performance. Compound with balanced grip, durability and rolling characteristics.
The Endurance compound offers high durability combined with good rolling resistance and grip. This compound is suitable for trail bikes or due to the low wear also for e-bikes.
- Size: ETRTO 60-622 (29 x 2.40")
- Type: Folding tire .
- Compound: Endurance / Black Chili
- Color: Black
- Weight: 1040 g
- Pressure: 2.5 - 3.5 bar
- TPI: 3/180
- TL Ready: yes
|Tyre size||29 inch - ETRTO 622 mm|
|Tyre width||2.4 inch|
|Material Feed||Aramid, Rubber|