Halo Bushed DJD Singlespeed Disc Rear Hub - Black
After much development, the DJD is the dirtjump disc singlespeed hub of choice for many proriders, including Sam Pilgrim.
''In addition to the Bush Driver features, Halo has fitted a lightweight alloy axle with tough, replaceable, M10 "bolt-in" Cr-Mo fixings and alloy caps including a 6mm Hex broach deep inside the axle - just in case the axle starts to spin when you don't want it to!''
- Hub body made from hardened aluminium and CNC machined with cutouts in the flanges .
- 5 seals, 2 on the hub body and 3 on the driver .
- Three double width pawls .
- Hollow axle with 6 mm allen socket and M10 CroMo steel ''bolt-in'' fixings .
- 14 mm adapter included
- Axis width: 135 mm
- Axle Diameter: 10 mm + 14 mm Adpater
- Number of holes: 32, 36
- Flange diameter: 58 mm
- Flange left - center: 34 mm
- Flange right - center: 35 mm
- Weight: 449 g (incl. adapter and screws)
|Number of holes||32, 36, 48|
|Disc recording||IS2000 - 6-hole|
|Installation standard||10 x 135 mm (HR)|