Onza Tires Porcupine 27.5x2.60 Inch Folding Tire - Black/Skinwall
The Porcupine is the ideal all-rounder that works in any situation, no matter what the conditions. It offers a wide field of application, ranging from Tour to All-Mountain. The aggressive shape of the side lugs combined with a soft rubber provide plenty of traction in any situation. Due to its center lugs and their ramp-like shape, the Porcupine rolls especially smoothly.
- ETRTO: 65 - 584 (27.5 x 2.60)
- Ideal all-round casing with high puncture protection
- Wide range of use from trail to all-mountain and enduro
- TRC 60 TPI single-ply casing with nylon sidewall reinforcement
- Tubeless Ready
- Dual Compound compound for best traction coupled with good rolling characteristics and excellent durability
- Medium compound 60
- Grippy 45a on the side lugs for extra grip and excellent cornering grip
- Weight: 830 g
The Onza TRC casing represents the perfect compromise between low weight and puncture resistance. The ideal choice for a range of use from trail to all mountain and thus suitable for the majority of all mountain bikes.
All ONZA tires have a dual compound construction, that is, they consist of two rubber compounds with different properties. This allows the tire to be ideally developed to its respective field of application.
|Impeller size||27.5 inch|
|Tyre width||2.6 inch|